Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TWO DAYS BROTHERS!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero

JeeQ
Soon my brother, very soon
Eyrie
I am ready for some football!
Dreagon
I'm picking you guys over the Redskins because I think as a whole team you guys are better. Wentz is more comfortable, and Lane Johnson is back in the line which makes a difference too.

I'll admit I'm nervous with that pick because it's the first game of the season and Cousins is going to be kicking off his latest attempt to prove Dan Snyder is an idiot for not giving him a long term contract, but he'll be doing it with new receivers which might neutralize a bit of that. While they haven't really gotten worse personnel wise, they still face the same unresolved issues that tend to make them implode into a dumpster fire as the season goes on. Time will tell.
Pila
Eagles always do a great job with their pimpin video. But last year's was the best!

I remember seeing it incredibly late a night before one of my own games in my over-the-hill/crippledn'blind league. I tackled a guy within the first minute along the lateral line and got up and Hulk posed.

Everyone burst out laughing, but that's besides the point.
Rick
Sorry, couldn't get through it. That music is HORRIBLE.
Pila
QUOTE (Rick @ Sep 9 2017, 01:49 AM) *

That's not the right one. The one I saw on Bleacher Report is way better, its narrated not some crappy pop shit.

Maybe Zero can do something right for a change. Jeez, I remember the days when that guy used to do shit right. Man, it's difficult seeing a legend in decline...
Joegrane
We don't know how different Lane Johnson will be without his supplements. I bet his play will suffer somewhat. It seemed that he was getting pushed around somewhat in the preseason. He is going to get a good test this week.

I think Snyder changed the team so it would not artificially pump up Cousins' numbers. Cousins no longer has an above average group of skill position players around him. Remember what happened to Nick Foles after he lost DJax.

QUOTE (Dreagon @ Sep 8 2017, 04:05 PM) *
I'm picking you guys over the Redskins because I think as a whole team you guys are better. Wentz is more comfortable, and Lane Johnson is back in the line which makes a difference too.

I'll admit I'm nervous with that pick because it's the first game of the season and Cousins is going to be kicking off his latest attempt to prove Dan Snyder is an idiot for not giving him a long term contract, but he'll be doing it with new receivers which might neutralize a bit of that. While they haven't really gotten worse personnel wise, they still face the same unresolved issues that tend to make them implode into a dumpster fire as the season goes on. Time will tell.

Eyrie
QUOTE (Rick @ Sep 9 2017, 01:49 AM) *

I hit the mute button inside twenty seconds and just watched the video.
Rick
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 8 2017, 09:20 PM) *
That's not the right one. The one I saw on Bleacher Report is way better, its narrated not some crappy pop shit.

Maybe Zero can do something right for a change. Jeez, I remember the days when that guy used to do shit right. Man, it's difficult seeing a legend in decline...

Ha!
Zero
QUOTE (Pila @ Sep 8 2017, 09:20 PM) *

The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 9 2017, 08:43 PM) *

You should look up the deleted scene with that guy before he commits suicide. It adds some much needed context.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.