Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Has Roseman finished trading?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Eyrie
And if so, who will it be?
Pila
That poll needs more options.

There's one of those foldable seats near the emergency flashlight next to the galley between the two lavatories in the back if you sell out to the Agholor train. But you better hurry, I might give it to RF instead. Only reason I'm favoring you (for now) is because you wear skirts.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 29 2017, 03:51 PM) *

There's one of those foldable seats near the emergency flashlight next to the galley between the two lavatories in the back if you sell out to the Agholor train. But you better hurry, I might give it to RF instead. Only reason I'm favoring you (for now) is because you wear skirts.

Bitch!!!! You promised!!!!
Pila
You worry needlessly. Eyrie's newfound cynicism looks to be a degenerative condition. I'm not sure he can be rehabilitated.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 29 2017, 08:51 PM) *

I did consider including Agholor, but couldn't decide if he'd be worth a 2025 7th round pick or a Ricky Williams style deal.

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 29 2017, 09:14 PM) *
Bitch!!!! You promised!!!!

I have better legs than you tongue.gif
nephillymike
I'm off to NO with Dorenbos for a conditional 7th and I got a suitcase full of beads and a chick magnet magician with me to pave the way!

Show me your tits!!

Me and the Magic Man doing' Nawlins.

Your Axis card is in the mail...................

Reality Fan
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Aug 29 2017, 06:12 PM) *
I have better legs than you tongue.gif

Lies!!!...I just don't wear a skirt to show mine off!!! blah.gif blah.gif
The Franchise
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 29 2017, 03:51 PM) *
There's one of those foldable seats near the emergency flashlight next to the galley between the two lavatories in the back if you sell out to the Agholor train.

For some reason I keep thinking of the scene in 'Ben-Hur' where Arrius tests the galley slaves out with ramming speed - unfortunately, Agholor is manning the drums and he drops the mallets. Nobody knows what the fuck to do.
samaroo
It would make sense to ship Mikey, balance out the bad karma of trading Dorenbos (a fan favorite). Which is why it won't happen. Howie has been magical lately with his trades, so him re-trading Feeley makes the most sense to me, but he might have to throw Kolb in as a kicker.
Birdman420
I voted to trade mikey, not because I want him gone but because he might actually be worth a 7th!
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 30 2017, 12:29 AM) *
I'm off to NO with Dorenbos for a conditional 7th and I got a suitcase full of beads and a chick magnet magician with me to pave the way!

Show me your tits!!

Me and the Magic Man doing' Nawlins.

Your Axis card is in the mail...................

jumpclap.gif

Signature updated.
Joegrane
Finished trading. I want Kendricks' playmaking and for depth to go along with the improved secondary.

I've wanted to keep Kelce for his supposedly good ability to handle blitz pickup for a young QB. Certainly that has not shown in preseason, but maybe they were not showing their protections. I don't recall many slants in the preseason.

I think they used tempo to counter blitzes so they could get some evaluations done.

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Aug 30 2017, 01:59 PM) *
jumpclap.gif

Signature updated.

nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Aug 30 2017, 01:59 PM) *
jumpclap.gif

Signature updated.

Let me know when it arrives.

Overseas mail can be a bit unreliable.......
nephillymike
QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Aug 30 2017, 06:54 AM) *
I voted to trade mikey, not because I want him gone but because he might actually be worth a 7th!

If he could get a 7th, Howie would trade me in a second.

Howie loves him some 7th round picks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.