Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Dreagon
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
Hope you're safe and sound and stayed dry. Check in when you can.
nephillymike
Yes, hope all is well.

Where in Tx is he, where are you in Tx.

I have a cousin in a DAL suburb and they are ok up there.

How you doing Nabby?

Anyone else besides you a D in Tx?
Zero
I think Dreagon is from Houston. sad.gif
mcnabbulous
Yeah Dreagon is in Houston. Not sure which part.

I'm in Austin. We got wet, but it wasn't too bad. A few minor power outages but I've seen worse storms before.

These pics of Houston are just unreal.

Pila
The fact that he hasn't checked in is clear indication that his immediate concerns are focused on essentials. Hopefully only a brief and temporary concern.
Eyrie
I hope he and his family are safe and well, and nothing worse than inconvenienced.
Dreagon
Hi guys,

things are pretty nuts, but I'm okay. Wife got sick and had to go to the hospital, but she's doing okay. I heard from my neighbor that my house is fine, but it will be another day or two until I can get back to it. Until then I'm just keeping the kids corralled, hunting for that mythical stable wifi spot, and staying dry.

You guys are the best,

Dreagon
Pila
Hope it's nothing serious with the better half. Sometimes a little football is what the soul needs to get a sense normalcy again. Feel free to jump on Agholor's bandwagon. Plenty of room here.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Aug 29 2017, 11:06 PM) *
Hi guys,

things are pretty nuts, but I'm okay. Wife got sick and had to go to the hospital, but she's doing okay. I heard from my neighbor that my house is fine, but it will be another day or two until I can get back to it. Until then I'm just keeping the kids corralled, hunting for that mythical stable wifi spot, and staying dry.

You guys are the best,

Dreagon

Glad to hear it...hope the wife gets back on her feet fast. Be safe and our thoughts and prayers are with you...except that atheist Pila, he is on his way to your house for your TV!! tongue.gif
The Franchise
Hi guys,

You guys are the best,

Dreagon

Stay safe.
nephillymike
D,

Stay safe. The extra stress of your wife being in the hospital on top of all of the weather issues must be tough. Hang in there and hope the house is ok when you return.

Keep us posted.
mcnabbulous
Glad to hear from you, Dreagon. Best wishes to you and the family.
Pila
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 30 2017, 06:21 AM) *
Glad to hear it...hope the wife gets back on her feet fast. Be safe and our thoughts and prayers are with you...except that atheist Pila, he is on his way to your house for your TV!! tongue.gif

The Agholor bandwagon is a multi-surface vehicle, constructed on the principles of advanced exploratory science used for exoplanet exploration. It's the perfect vehicle to have in the event of a natural disaster. But it's only used for rescue and good. Mostly the rescue of good domestic electronics that would otherwise be ruined from water damage...
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 30 2017, 10:08 AM) *
Mostly the rescue of good domestic electronics that would otherwise be ruined from water damage...

and have a good resale value.... devil03.gif
Rick
Hi guys,

You guys are the best,

Dreagon

Even though you're a Cowboys fan, that's all forgotten during these kinds of things. We're all glad to hear you're ok.

But we still hate the Cowboys...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.