Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trade - S Brooks to Jets for CB McDougle
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Eyrie
We're still working hard to solve the CB problem.

McDougle
nephillymike
Well, mixed feelings on this.

I like that Howie trades for guys. It's an avenue too infrequently travelled in the NFL.

Getting something for Brooks is good. I like the fact that we picked up depth at a pos of need. But the fact that he started his third season on the Jets practice squad isn't a great sign. He did get called up in November but didn't play much.

On another note, it is not a good sign for my man Grymes. I haven't seen him make any mistakes when he's been in there, but he is solidly on the third string and hasn't sniffed the second team. Even though Smith has messed up quite a bit, he still is ahead of Grymes and now they bring in this guy. I can't imagine them cutting the new guy, so the math ain't good for Grymes.

Joegrane
Can Grymes be placed on STs?

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 27 2017, 12:40 PM) *
Well, mixed feelings on this.

I like that Howie trades for guys. It's an avenue too infrequently travelled in the NFL.

Getting something for Brooks is good. I like the fact that we picked up depth at a pos of need. But the fact that he started his third season on the Jets practice squad isn't a great sign. He did get called up in November but didn't play much.

On another note, it is not a good sign for my man Grymes. I haven't seen him make any mistakes when he's been in there, but he is solidly on the third string and hasn't sniffed the second team. Even though Smith has messed up quite a bit, he still is ahead of Grymes and now they bring in this guy. I can't imagine them cutting the new guy, so the math ain't good for Grymes.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.