Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kempski 53 man projection
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-53-man-r...-training-camp/

He's only keeping five WR.

Is hoping they run Pumphrey 55 times Thurs so he sustains a minor injury where he gets to the IR.

I still think we have a trade coming. No 2nd or 3rd round pick is a gaping hole.
Eyrie
Slightly surprised by 5 DTs (although Hamilton would be a place holder for Allen) and 6 CBs, but other than that it looks fine.

Question though - who could we trade that would be worth a #3, let alone a #2?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Aug 23 2017, 01:36 PM) *
Slightly surprised by 5 DTs (although Hamilton would be a place holder for Allen) and 6 CBs, but other than that it looks fine.

Question though - who could we trade that would be worth a #3, let alone a #2?

We have a bunch of 4ths next year. I could see us trading a 4th and a player for a 3rd and a 6th or 7th round pick. Maybe trading two 4ths and a player for a 2nd, something like that.
Eyrie
Gotcha - I was thinking of a straight trade and didn't realise you'd include a sweetener.

Lawlor has posted his prediction as well.

Main surprise for me is no Warmack, but you'll like seeing Grymes there.
Joegrane
I could see the Eagles trading down for a high 2nd and high 3rd. I've not checked the trade chart but assume it would work.

High 2nd tends to be a good spot to pick a feature RB.

High 3rd could be good for a LB to replace Kendricks

The low 4th could become a low 3rd if Rowe plays 50%, correct?

Also they might trade two 4ths for a high 4th or low 3rd.

They'll need a blocking TE to replace Celek but I bet they won't wait to the mid rounds for that. I bet they get someone they project to play quite a few snaps. Ertz has been a disappointment in the run game.

A developmental speed WR could be on the list since Gibson does not seem impressive.

When is the last time we could say they don't need to draft a CB!?

OT probably will have to wait till next year. That might be better addressed in Round 1, especially if they get someone who should be able to play OG until needed. It will give them some time to see what J Peters, Big V and
a drug-free LJ will do. That is a big decision because they have big $ invested in LJ.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 23 2017, 05:29 PM) *
We have a bunch of 4ths next year. I could see us trading a 4th and a player for a 3rd and a 6th or 7th round pick. Maybe trading two 4ths and a player for a 2nd, something like that.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.