Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles trade Tobin
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Oh no! Matt Seattle for a fifth.
Bye ...
mcnabbulous
Good trade.
Zero
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 21 2017, 07:12 PM) *
Good trade.

He was ok as a sub for LT but he sucked at RT. Maybe he'll be ok in Seattle, but a fifth is much more than I would have thought he'd bring. Does this mean Big V and Gordon are doing well?
Rick
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 21 2017, 07:30 PM) *
but a fifth is much more than I would have thought he'd bring.

You'd be right, they got a 7th Round pick.

-->clicky<--
Zero
The Seattle Seahawks have acquired offensive lineman Matt Tobin and a 2018 seventh-round pick from the Philadelphia Eagles in exchange for a fifth-round pick.

mcnabbulous
Yeah so we basically gave up a 7th for a 5th. Good trade.
Joegrane
Supposedly they now have $13 mil cap space!

I still don't think they are going to trade for Shady this year even if the Bills take Smallwood as part of the compensation. The Bills need some players to attract fans this year.

QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 21 2017, 05:34 PM) *
Oh no! Matt Seattle for a fifth.

nephillymike
How the heck Tobin, who sucks, is worth a discounted fifth, and Barbre was worth only a conditional 2019 7 th round pick, I'll never know.

Nice getting something for Tobin, but also shows they jumped the gun on Barbre, who would be higher on depth chart than Warmack based on play.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 22 2017, 07:12 AM) *
How the heck Tobin, who sucks, is worth a discounted fifth, and Barbre was worth only a conditional 2019 7 th round pick, I'll never know.

Nice getting something for Tobin, but also shows they jumped the gun on Barbre, who would be higher on depth chart than Warmack based on play.

Maybe they wanted to do a solid and give Barbre a chance to latch on to another team and took advantage of a desperate Seattle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.