Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Preseason!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pila
Now I'm thinking 'soft serve' vanilla and chocolate swirls...

So everyone and their mother knew the 3rd down play in the redzone was going to Jeffrey for a jump-ball fade in the corner. Amazingly enough, so did the Bills. So, was I the only one yelling at the tape-delay to hit Nelson in the chest and let him fight for the yard or two for the TD?

I probably was because you guys don't know shit about football. Especially Eyrie. I bet he can't even spell football.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 18 2017, 01:48 PM) *

So everyone and their mother knew the 3rd down play in the redzone was going to Jeffrey for a jump-ball fade in the corner. Amazingly enough, so did the Bills. So, was I the only one yelling at the tape-delay to hit Nelson in the chest and let him fight for the yard or two for the TD?

I probably was because you guys don't know shit about football. Especially Eyrie. I bet he can't even spell football.

That is my favorite ice cream!!!!! I get that every time.

I was going to mention that Wentz never even looked at anything else but thought it might hurt someone's vagina. lol

Nelson clearly would have hurdled his way into the endzone or been carried on the wings of angels.

Pila
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 18 2017, 06:05 PM) *
That is my favorite ice cream!!!!! I get that every time.

I was going to mention that Wentz never even looked at anything else but thought it might hurt someone's vagina. lol

Nelson clearly would have hurdled his way into the endzone or been carried on the wings of angels.

Let's be honest, no vagina has ever been hurt by you. biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Wentz throw nearly landed on the first row of the stands. Not even Nelson would have caught that.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 18 2017, 06:48 PM) *

I'm going to a proper game of proper football tomorrow tongue.gif

Haven't seen either of the pre-season games, although NFL Game Pass wanted to charge me for them only to be foiled because my credit card details have changed. Don't see the point to paying six weeks early to watch guys who won't make the team play more than half the game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.