Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bye Bye McGloin
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Evans is better.

Question is, can they put him on the PS?

He may be good enough not to last there.

I think he'll be safe there, maybe.

Gotta like Greg Ward doing the "feed me" motion after his 1st catch.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 18 2017, 02:09 AM) *
Evans is better.

Question is, can they put him on the PS?

He may be good enough not to last there.

I think he'll be safe there, maybe.

Gotta like Greg Ward doing the "feed me" motion after his 1st catch.

It looks like Evans has a really strong arm. That was a good throw.
Joegrane
Evans had several strong throws. He also appears to be a leader and have some moxie.

He dropped that ball in to Gibson on the pass interference call in the End Zone. That was not a cheapie call either.

The offensive line is a concern. I thought it would be one of the stronger units on the team.

It is so nice to have a real NFL CB on the team. I thought the D would be the unit that would keep them out of the playoffs. Now it looks like the O will--as well as the tough schedule.

QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Aug 17 2017, 09:18 PM) *
It looks like Evans has a really strong arm. That was a good throw.

Pila
Good Zeus, he's fucking awful.
JeeQ
I admit that gunslinger QBs happen to my favorite so with that said I like Evans so much I regret signing Foles again. Evans would be my #2 QB at this point. He's not afraid to throw the ball and can run when he needs to. It's like having a Wentz Jr. out there. Hope he makes the team
Joegrane
Is Evans good enough that you'd make him #3 instead of. trying to sneak him on to prac squad. He reminds me a bit of the undersized gunslinger in New Orleans

QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 19 2017, 10:17 AM) *
I admit that gunslinger QBs happen to my favorite so with that said I like Evans so much I regret signing Foles again. Evans would be my #2 QB at this point. He's not afraid to throw the ball and can run when he needs to. It's like having a Wentz Jr. out there. Hope he makes the team

Reality Fan
I have to disagree on Evans. He was terrible in game 1 but looked better in game 2 but throws like the miss on the slant are tough throws to miss for a decent QB prospect. I think he would be safe on the PS and likely the best place for him for the next year or 2.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.