Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mandatory Agholor thread
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I think his non-catch was the only target he had. Not exactly confidence inspiring, but also not the problem most reporters are making it out to be. I'd like to see him start in the slot next week to see if he can carry over his practice success to real action.
nephillymike
One bad jet sweep, one missed two PT pass that was a little high, but above average WR make.

J Matt produced.

Hollins produced. He had more broken tackles on one play than Nelson had in a while.

Johnson did not play, unsure why.

I have Agholar and Johnson battling it out for #5 WR, with the loser praying they keep 6.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 11 2017, 06:47 AM) *
One bad jet sweep, one missed two PT pass that was a little high, but above average WR make.

J Matt produced.

Hollins produced. He had more broken tackles on one play than Nelson had in a while.

I have Agholar and Johnson battling it out for #5 WR, with the loser praying they keep 6.

The Ertz no-block is what doomed the jet sweep. Geez, the guy had one ball thrown to him that was a tough no-catch. He may be the same player as last year, but this game is no indicator either way.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 11 2017, 06:47 AM) *

J Matt produced.

whoa horsey....I don't even like Agholar and that was completely on Wentz....the throw was bad on 3 levels...high, sightly behind and thrown a100 miles an hour....that would be a tough catch for any wr....

Hollins looked good.
Pila
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 11 2017, 11:47 AM) *

J Matt produced.

J-Matt always produces. That's what he does.

Lord Agholor is going to conquer.
Eyrie
The Matthews trade is good news for the Agholor badwagon-to-nowhere tongue.gif
Pila
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Aug 11 2017, 07:22 PM) *

That's just what haters call the Hall of Fame.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Aug 11 2017, 01:22 PM) *

IF nothing else, it quickens the speed of the wagon and its ultimate fall over the cliff !

devil03.gif
Zero
“I do think that for us to be good he’s got to be a big player for us,” Jenkins said of Agholor. “And, I think, honestly, he’s probably the most talented receiver we have on our roster. We need him to be that guy.”
NAg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.