Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More bad than good
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
The good:

Wentz
Barnett
Hollins
Sullivan

The bad:

Most DB's
D. Jones
ST coverage units

The Ugly:

The OL
The RB's
CJ Smith

Reality Fan
I thought Wentz was ok....mainly because the O line was so bad.....maybe if they get that setlled he will have a better chance to look good.

The O line surprised me
Zero
The preface to any comment about the play last night, either team, is that it was the first preseason game.

With that as a major backdrop, the OL did disappoint and Ertz's block on the jet sweep disappointed. Generally, blocking disappointed. Wentz didn't. Hollins didn't. Mills didn't. Barnett didn't.

Both teams were sloppy. I'm not so sure a young team trying to take the next step should have played that way, even if they didn't prepare for some things. I'm not sure the love-em-up strategy is the best approach for an aspiring young team in a tough division. I'm anxious to see how Pederson reacts and how it works on the team next week.

But then, how about Wentz just stepping aside of an all out blitz from Matthews? Whiff! Or the Mack Attack stiff arms. biggrin.gif
nephillymike
Spuds' unusually critical take:

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/dav...10-122a103f456e

I agree.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 10 2017, 11:19 PM) *
I thought Wentz was ok

Yeah he probably should have gone 8 for 4 instead of that just so so 4 for 4 and a TD. His passer rating easily should have been more than perfect.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 11 2017, 07:47 AM) *
Yeah he probably should have gone 8 for 4 instead of that just so so 4 for 4 and a TD. His passer rating easily should have been more than perfect.

lol...always nice to hear from the idiot in the morning..I keep forgetting how stupid your are....ok is not bad...it is ok...maybe I missed his pinpoint accuracy downfield....he was ok...he threw 4 passes for 64 yds and 38 came on a busted play where the WR broke his route and wentz found him...nice play. The rest were all short passes...hell that was a short pass. He was ok and that is why I said it was the fault of the O line but in your zeal to be the condescending dick head that you are you apparently could not comprehend that part....or maybe I give you too much credit...maybe you did read it and are too damn dumb to understand it.

Ahhh...better than a cup of coffee.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 11 2017, 08:39 AM) *
lol...always nice to hear from the idiot in the morning..I keep forgetting how stupid your are....ok is not bad...it is ok...maybe I missed his pinpoint accuracy downfield....he was ok...he threw 4 passes for 64 yds and 38 came on a busted play where the WR broke his route and wentz found him...nice play. The rest were all short passes...hell that was a short pass. He was ok and that is why I said it was the fault of the O line but in your zeal to be the condescending dick head that you are you apparently could not comprehend that part....or maybe I give you too much credit...maybe you did read it and are too damn dumb to understand it.

He fucking broke two sacks and had a perfect passer rating. It was a dig route, not a "busted play where the WR broke his route."

How the fuck did you make it through school when you can't type a coherent paragraph....this isn't a way to form thoughts...you type like a fucking idiot...why do you do this...you probably pound at your keyboard like a raving lunatic...each thought you have is like the unabomber's manifesto...
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 11 2017, 02:39 PM) *

Never miss a chance to be a dick, dick.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 11 2017, 10:48 AM) *
Never miss a chance to be a dick, dick.

awww...did I hurt you lover's feelings?

it is ok...it will be alright...don't cry....but I am amused.....so predictable from a little girl like you...what color is your dress today?

Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 11 2017, 09:54 AM) *
He fucking broke two sacks and had a perfect passer rating. It was a dig route, not a "busted play where the WR broke his route."

How the fuck did you make it through school when you can't type a coherent paragraph....this isn't a way to form thoughts...you type like a fucking idiot...why do you do this...you probably pound at your keyboard like a raving lunatic...each thought you have is like the unabomber's manifesto...

yes...it was a dig route...that is why Hollins paused...and that was the plan...Hollins runs a dig route to give Wentz time to break to tackles...just like it was drawn up. I can't help it if you are too stupid to understand that what I said is that he was ok but it was on the O line. I provided that caveat(look it up because you are obviously too stupid to understand it) but your limited vocabulary prevented you from getting that.

I did not realize that someone who has such a limited understanding of the world and a weaker vocabulary was so intent on grammar. I guess you hang your hat on something. Now go kiss D and make him feel better, you will too, I am sure.

By the way, the 2 point conversion pass, the one that doesn't show up in the stats was a great pass? I am sure in your world it was.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 11 2017, 10:14 AM) *
yes...it was a dig route...that is why Hollins paused...and that was the plan...Hollins runs a dig route to give Wentz time to break to tackles...just like it was drawn up.

He paused after he ran a dig route you fucking dipshit. How deep is your head up your ass? Wentz kept his eyes down field after the breakdown in the backfield and made a great play.

I can't help it if you are too stupid to understand that what I said is that he was ok but it was on the O line.

No, I understood you said he was okay. Which means satisfactory. He broke two fucking sacks and had a perfect passer rating. He was far more than okay.

I provided that caveat(look it up because you are obviously too stupid to understand it) but your limited vocabulary prevented you from getting that.

Dude, you seriously have some of the shittiest grammar on this board. That's without question. Grammar is usually directly correlated with intelligence. It's why I know you and your president are stupid fucks.

I did not realize that someone who has such a limited understanding of the world and a weaker vocabulary was so intent on grammar. I guess you hang your hat on something. Now go kiss D and make him feel better, you will too, I am sure.

Yes, I know what okay means. It was improperly used by the resident asshole on this board.

By the way, the 2 point conversion pass, the one that doesn't show up in the stats was a great pass? I am sure in your world it was.

Great pass, no. Catchable, sure. Does it downgrade his performance from excellent to okay? Absolutely not.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 11 2017, 11:48 AM) *
He paused after he ran a dig route you fucking dipshit. How deep is your head up your ass? Wentz kept his eyes down field after the breakdown in the backfield and made a great play.

Great pass, no. Catchable, sure. Does it downgrade his performance from excellent to okay? Absolutely not.

hahahaha. A dig route or drag route as it is more commonly known crosses the field you idiot...there is no pause...he ran an in which was there if Wentz was not pressured but you know football better tan anyone else much like you know the world like your idiocy that cops ignore crime in non ethnic neighborhoods just so they can arrest people in black neighborhoods not because the crime is happening there. Next time check out urban demographics and arrest rates in a city like Philly and you won't look like such an idiot. Of course, you are the genius and you just toil away here trying to educate us.

And I am the resident asshole? I suggest you take a look in the mirror for more than applying your makeup.

I realize you come here to try to feel superior and I hope it helps but deep down inside you know what a loser you are. You hand your hat on grammar here? Seriously? I have done more technical professional writing in a year than you have likely done in your life. The difference between us, other than IQ is that I come here for shits and giggles and the last thing I worry about is whether some little POS like you is bothered when I use...too much.

Can't wait for your genius insight...whats next? The punter was terrible because his foot angle is wrong?

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 11 2017, 12:19 PM) *
hahahaha. A dig route or drag route as it is more commonly known crosses the field you idiot...there is no pause...he ran an in which was there if Wentz was not pressured but you know football better tan anyone else much like you know the world like your idiocy that cops ignore crime in non ethnic neighborhoods just so they can arrest people in black neighborhoods not because the crime is happening there. Next time check out urban demographics and arrest rates in a city like Philly and you won't look like such an idiot. Of course, you are the genius and you just toil away here trying to educate us.

And I am the resident asshole? I suggest you take a look in the mirror for more than applying your makeup.

I realize you come here to try to feel superior and I hope it helps but deep down inside you know what a loser you are. You hand your hat on grammar here? Seriously? I have done more technical professional writing in a year than you have likely done in your life. The difference between us, other than IQ is that I come here for shits and giggles and the last thing I worry about is whether some little POS like you is bothered when I use...too much.

Can't wait for your genius insight...whats next? The punter was terrible because his foot angle is wrong?

Hahahah. An in route is the same thing as a dig/drag route you fucking dipshit. You're an embarrassment.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 11 2017, 01:42 PM) *
Hahahah. An in route is the same thing as a dig/drag route you fucking dipshit. You're an embarrassment.

lol...if you feel I am an embarrassment than I feel good. For a guy like you to say that is a compliment. Thank you.

If they day comes that I am anything like you I would likely put a gun in my mouth.

Now if you think that play was for him to cross the field after pausing more power to you. He stopped to look for the ball and then broke across the field when he saw Wentz scrambling. But knock yourself out...it happened just they way they drew it up. lololol
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 11 2017, 12:58 PM) *
lol...if you feel I am an embarrassment than I feel good. For a guy like you to say that is a compliment. Thank you.

If they day comes that I am anything like you I would likely put a gun in my mouth.

Now if you think that play was for him to cross the field after pausing more power to you. He stopped to look for the ball and then broke across the field when he saw Wentz scrambling. But knock yourself out...it happened just they way they drew it up. lololol

Tell me more about how dig routes and in routes are different things.
Aquila
I see that certain posters don't need a pre-season to starting acting like idiots to each other.

Irrelevant who started it, but keep the disagreements civil in future please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.