Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I see no posts at all today about the game tonight
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Weak

Let's hope the team brings it more than this!
JeeQ
Found two quality HD streams... Let me know if you need one
JeeQ
No Alshon Jeffery when Wentz is on the field? Fuck that
JeeQ
Wentz is amazing but our O-Line is still fucking terrible. They're on Wentz before you can even say the word second. If he wasn't athletic he'd be absolutely fucked.

I know it's preseason, but I want to get all my trash talk out of the way early
El Cubano
Mack Hollins reels in a pass from Wentz for an Eagles touchdown!
Pila
Anything not polluted with ads or malware, I could use a feed... thanks
The Franchise
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 10 2017, 07:25 PM) *
Anything not polluted with ads or malware, I could use a feed... thanks

First Row Sports requires you navigate through ads and bullshit for about 30 seconds once you click on a link, but once that's over you're golden.
Pila
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Aug 11 2017, 01:29 AM) *
First Row Sports requires you navigate through ads and bullshit for about 30 seconds once you click on a link, but once that's over you're golden.

I've lost a laptop on that fringing pirate den. I think I'll wait until my brother sends me the game tomorrow. Lol
JeeQ
Check your PMs Pila, I got you covered
Pila
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 11 2017, 01:39 AM) *
Check your PMs Pila, I got you covered

That's fantastic! Obrigado, amigo!
nephillymike
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 10 2017, 08:02 PM) *
That's fantastic! Obrigado, amigo!

The way we're playing, he did you no favors
samaroo
Is reddit not posting links to games this year? Worked a treat for me last year.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (samaroo @ Aug 11 2017, 09:23 AM) *
Is reddit not posting links to games this year? Worked a treat for me last year.

I found a very high quality link on reddit last night. One of the better streams I've used.
Pila
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 11 2017, 02:06 AM) *
The way we're playing, he did you no favors

Not at all - that was a quality link. An those of us half way around the world appreciate seeing the team play, even when it's in embarrassment.

My biggest worry from yesterday's game was the performance of the OL. They did not come off as a strength at all.

The rest was expected, I think.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.