Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's my line?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
The thing that has stuck out most when watching the tape on him, is his ability to learn from mistakes and never really let the same thing be an issue later down the road. Not considered the biggest of players, he uses his frame well, when going up against big body receivers, and never seems to back down no matter who the WR is.

He possesses the skillset to play both inside and out and has the nastiness to play at free-safety and deliver a big hit if asked. He does not shy away from tackling and has shown to be a real problem for offenses in the run game. His speed will not blow anyone away, but he does have the quickness to stick with faster wideouts when going deep. He has great top-end speed, and always seems to know where the ball is going. He has a true knack for reading the eyes of the quarterback when playing in zone, but playing in man seems to be his biggest strength…a strength the Eagles crave.
Linc ...

Who is the player?

nephillymike
with the Cb struggles as of late, I am surprised and disappointed that we haven't heard anything about Smith or my boy Grymes stepping up to the first unit. I thought Grymes would be good enough to do that.

They need to put someone other than Robinson up with the first unit.

Joegrane
I wonder if some of Robinson's struggles have been due to learning a new system. Everyone else--except the rookies--has experience in the system.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 5 2017, 11:43 AM) *
with the Cb struggles as of late, ....They need to put someone other than Robinson up with the first unit.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.