Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Agholar Fan Favorite
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/7/...fans-linc-crowd

Good to see, eh Pila?
Zero
If confidence is the problem that should help. NAg has been playing well throughout this year's practices, let's hope it carries over to games.
Pila
I suspect the coaches had the Eagles play recorded fan cheer over the loudspeakers every time he caught a ball. ... not convinced I'm not his only fan... maybe Zero too, but frankly I question his zeal... he's been trying to sound all reasonable and shit lately. His half-assed fidelity ain't gonna get him a mention at Agholor's HOF induction speech. Hmpf.
Zero
QUOTE (Pila @ Jul 31 2017, 09:28 AM) *
I suspect the coaches had the Eagles play recorded fan cheer over the loudspeakers every time he caught a ball. ... not convinced I'm not his only fan... maybe Zero too, but frankly I question his zeal... he's been trying to sound all reasonable and shit lately. His half-assed fidelity ain't gonna get him a mention at Agholor's HOF induction speech. Hmpf.
laugh.gif I'll have to go zeal hunting.
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Jul 31 2017, 03:58 PM) *
laugh.gif I'll have to go zeal hunting.
Sounds non-committal. I'll withhold your "Gold" membership in the Nelson fanclub until you prove your worth. For now, you get to keep your Copper status and the Nelson Agholor spatula.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Pila @ Jul 31 2017, 11:13 AM) *
Sounds non-committal. I'll withhold your "Gold" membership in the Nelson fanclub until you prove your worth. For now, you get to keep your Copper status and the Nelson Agholor spatula.

He's been busy upsetting the football gods with dangerous questions!
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jul 31 2017, 06:14 PM) *
He's been busy upsetting the football gods with dangerous questions!

We've all done our penance for decades. Where's it gotten us?
SAM I Am
Hey, everyone wanted and still wants to see the guy succeed. That was never in doubt.

The question now is, will he succeed? It's year three buddy, and this is your last shot. Do or die.

Now get out there and make me regret that I didn't wait in line for your autograph at the draft. Okay, make me regret that I didn't walk up to the empty booth you were in and ask for your autograph rolleyes.gif

N

E

L

S

O

N

N E L S O N !!!
Pila
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Aug 1 2017, 03:28 AM) *
Hey, everyone wanted and still wants to see the guy succeed. That was never in doubt.

The question now is, will he succeed? It's year three buddy, and this is your last shot. Do or die.

Now get out there and make me regret that I didn't wait in line for your autograph at the draft. Okay, make me regret that I didn't walk up to the empty booth you were in and ask for your autograph rolleyes.gif

N

E

L

S

O

N

N E L S O N !!!
Ha! Trying to get on the bandwagon, huh! Well, lucky for you I'm the only one in it. There's Zero with half an elbow resting on it. I say take his spot next to me. I have beer.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 1 2017, 06:46 PM) *
Ha! Trying to get on the bandwagon, huh! Well, lucky for you I'm the only one in it. There's Zero with half an elbow resting on it. I say take his spot next to me. I have beer.

Don't look down, because that band wagon has no wheels!
The Franchise
We want our guys to do well of course. We certainly don't hope that 1st round picks end up sucking. As long as he shows improvement and holds on to the ball, he'll stay out of the dog house.
Pila
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Aug 1 2017, 08:13 PM) *
Don't look down, because that band wagon has no wheels!

Who needs wheels? The gravitational force of Agholor's greatness is all this vessel needs!
Eyrie
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 1 2017, 10:03 PM) *
Who needs wheels? The gravitational force of Agholor's greatness is all this vessel needs!

bowdown.gif
Zero
Rick
I don't give a rats ass how he practices in training camp. There are TONS of guys who play well in camp then flop. He's not a rookie so we have history of his performance in a real game. Let's see how he does in a real game before we get excited.

I'm not one to grasp at straws with this team. If he kicks ass during the season, great, but I don't expect it give his history.
Pila
QUOTE (Rick @ Aug 4 2017, 11:06 AM) *
I don't give a rats ass how he practices in training camp. There are TONS of guys who play well in camp then flop. He's not a rookie so we have history of his performance in a real game. Let's see how he does in a real game before we get excited.

I'm not one to grasp at straws with this team. If he kicks ass during the season, great, but I don't expect it give his history.

Yeah, well you're probably fat anyway and the Agholor wagon is strictly coach seats, except mine. Mine is a big massage chair with cup holders.

Ps fuck you.
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 4 2017, 10:14 AM) *

Trying to brown nose your way in back on the wagon, I see. Good work.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Rick @ Aug 4 2017, 11:06 AM) *

All the smart posters are NOT on the bandwagon biggrin.gif
Pila
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Aug 4 2017, 07:53 PM) *
All the smart posters are NOT on the bandwagon biggrin.gif

Oh, you are so not ever getting in now! Enjoy your permanent Persona Non Grata status! It's permanent, in case you missed that part.
Rick
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 4 2017, 11:10 AM) *
Yeah, well you're probably fat anyway and the Agholor wagon is strictly coach seats, except mine. Mine is a big massage chair with cup holders.

Ps fuck you.

Does it count if I used to be fat?
Zero
"I’m a Nelson Agholor fan,” [Mike] Quick said. "I don’t give up on Nelson Agholor because I watch him every day and I see how talented he is. And trust me when I tell you, there’s no wide receiver on this roster that has more talent than Nelson Agholor. There’s no wide receiver that runs better routes and, in this particular camp, has caught the ball any better than Nelson Agholor."

"The big deal is, and you mentioned it, will he be able to do that after the preseason when you get into the regular season when it counts the most?” Quick said. “Is he able to transfer what he’s been able to do in practice...and also, what he was able to do at USC as a Trojan. He was a big time player, there’s a reason why he was drafted in the first round.

"If he’s able to now to feel comfortable enough that he’s truly an NFL receiver and one of the better NFL receivers — which is what he looks like in this training camp — then you really have something."
---> cool.gif <---
Eyrie
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 4 2017, 10:08 PM) *
Oh, you are so not ever getting in now! Enjoy your permanent Persona Non Grata status! It's permanent, in case you missed that part.

I have my hands full trying to get on the Axis bandwagon without worrying about being permanently PNG for a guy that will only be seen at the Linc this year if he gets a job there selling burgers!
Zero
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Aug 5 2017, 06:13 AM) *
I have my hands full trying to get on the Axis bandwagon without worrying about being permanently PNG for a guy that will only be seen at the Linc this year if he gets a job there selling burgers!

"Axis Bandwagon" is an oxymoron. And, did you ever wonder why a moron needs oxygen? wink.gif
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Aug 5 2017, 05:13 AM) *

The committee has been talking and I think provided that there isn't a Pete Rose type scandal with underage girls involved, the committee could see it to look favorably on your application.

Unlike the baseball HOF, betting on sports is not discouraged in the Axis organization.

We're just tying up loose ends in a tent catching incident that showed up in our due diligence.

Zero
JEREMIAH: At the receiver position, I think they’re in great shape. Nelson Agholor has had a total rebirth. He’s in the slot. He’s gonna live in the slot. He’s gonna be their slot receiver. I’ll be shocked if he’s not. I don’t know what that means for Jordan Matthews.

BROOKS: Well I think Nelson Agholor, to be honest, I think athletically, he’s a little more dynamic [than Matthews].

JEREMIAH: He’s a lot more dynamic. Last year, remember last year against the Seahawks, he just turned Richard Sherman inside out, but he dropped the ball. Getting separation was not his issue last year. Just being able to finish. He was doing a nice job [in practice] and it sounds like he’s really focused. I think it’s kind of a bigger discussion there [...] To me, the interesting thing is, when you have a guy like last year, Nelson Agholor, really, you’re trying to force him to be a two. You really don’t even have a one, maybe he’s even trying to be the lead guy. Now you come in and say look. You’re number three, OK? It just puts everybody in the right pecking order. And it releases some of that pressure on these guys.
Linc ...

Pila may be riding shotgun, but I'm driving the wagon. jumpclap.gif
Birdman420
so we all agree nelson might have a career taking over bruce jenners spot on the olympic roster?

He hasn't proven anything, diddly, squat, nadda.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.