Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hahahaha ... another Cowboy suspended
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
This is unbelievable. Damantre Moore, their prized FA signing out the first two games.
Moore is the third Cowboys defensive end to be suspended. Randy Gregory has been suspended for the season for multiple violations of the substance abuse policy. David Irving will miss the first four games because he violated the PED policy.

Cornerback Nolan Carroll and linebacker Damien Wilson could also face suspension from the league for their offseason arrests.
Linc ...

And let's not forget that Zeke is rumored to also be suspended. But hey, Jones is going into the HOF. What a cluster f*ck! laugh.gif
Dreagon
Well, duh! What do you expect? We kicked the innocent guy off our team! (not that he was any good)
Zero
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jul 28 2017, 08:23 PM) *
Well, duh! What do you expect? We kicked the innocent guy off our team! (not that he was any good)

But the sad part about that is what didn't happen when they discovered he didn't do anything. Was there any reports that they contacted him and apologized?
Eyrie
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jul 29 2017, 01:23 AM) *

And that is the crux of the matter.

It's not what you did, but how valuable you are to your team that counts.

Josh Huff vs Nigel Bradham/Lane Johnson.
Dreagon
QUOTE (Zero @ Jul 29 2017, 04:57 AM) *
But the sad part about that is what didn't happen when they discovered he didn't do anything. Was there any reports that they contacted him and apologized?

Have you ever heard Jerry apologize? (I love my team but I know exactly how a lot of Washington fans feel about Dan Snyder.)
Dreagon
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jul 29 2017, 08:16 AM) *

That's the NFL in general. I just think either Garrett or Jerry could have made some kind of statement acknowledging that the Whitehead situation could have been handled better and that they would be a little more careful in the future.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jul 29 2017, 09:16 AM) *

poor analogy.....as Huff actually broke several laws...speeding, weed, gun, hollow points....
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jul 29 2017, 04:11 PM) *
poor analogy.....as Huff actually broke several laws...speeding, weed, gun, hollow points....
Speed, weed and guns are all hollow points. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.