Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The slot
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
We’re a long way from preseason games and about one week from the pads coming out at practice, so Agholor still has much to prove. But know this – the slot job is his to lose.
Opty ...

I'm not sure I'd go quite that far, but with the intrigue surrounding Matthews' spring combined with the surprise showing of Agholor's spring I wouldn't be surprised if the team doesn't have a meaningful desire for NAg to supplant JMat. JMat's very competitive, let's hope NAg is too.
Joegrane
I agree but I bet they want to keep J Mat this year as insurance. He is a consistent, known quantity except maybe for his gimpy knee. Everyone else has major question marks.

QUOTE (Zero @ Jul 28 2017, 07:05 AM) *
Opty ...

I'm not sure I'd go quite that far, but with the intrigue surrounding Matthews' spring combined with the surprise showing of Agholor's spring I wouldn't be surprised if the team doesn't have a meaningful desire for NAg to supplant JMat. JMat's very competitive, let's hope NAg is too.

Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Jul 28 2017, 01:05 PM) *
Opty ...

Ha! There it is, you pretender! Taking that copper membership status and leaving you amongst the Mikey of the infidels. You should know that bandwagon is almost full (it's a 3-seater and Reality Fan likes to stretch out, so...). Oh, well - time to forge new friendships. mad.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 1 2017, 01:52 PM) *
Ha! There it is, you pretender! Taking that copper membership status and leaving you amongst the Mikey of the infidels. You should know that bandwagon is almost full (it's a 3-seater and Reality Fan likes to stretch out, so...). Oh, well - time to forge new friendships. mad.gif

Hey!!!!! Man spreading is legal in the States damn it!!!
Zero
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 1 2017, 01:52 PM) *

Oh NO! Wait, RF? I've got better credentials than that barmaid grabbing bum any day.
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 1 2017, 09:55 PM) *
Oh NO! Wait, RF? I've got better credentials than that barmaid grabbing bum any day.

Fine. Put you on notice though.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 1 2017, 04:55 PM) *

Hey!!!! She did the grabbing while Mikey watched and did nothing to protect me.....I was violated!!!!

And then she asked for 20 bucks!!!
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 1 2017, 07:40 PM) *
Hey!!!! She did the grabbing while Mikey watched and did nothing to protect me.....I was violated!!!!

And then she asked for 20 bucks!!!

20 "b"ucks? Clean your ears out. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.