Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Only three weeks until our PS kickoff
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
Seeing them play that first PS game really starts the season for me, and I really want to see how Wentz plays with a year and a TC as the starter in his pocket. It's been kind of Sixerish around here lately, it will be nice talking football again!
nephillymike
I can't wait for camp and all that goes with it.

Sorry the Sixers talk bored you so.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jul 20 2017, 09:55 PM) *

I'm sorry I implied I was bored, though I don't think I did. I was just looking forward to the return to the endless debate about how the birds are doing once they take the field. It is a football board and I was never really into BBall, but I do admit the Sixers are finally looking like they may have a team that can actually compete.

BTW, is there any talk about a get together at C&P this fall? I missed last year and still regret it.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jul 20 2017, 09:55 PM) *

I just don't get revved up for camp anymore now that it is at their facility. It is like a huge FU to the fans. It is like Kelly is still giving us the Banana.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.