Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Agholor and Smith working out at Temple
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Apparently Agholor is doing everything he can to become the player we all hoped he would be.
Through the first two seasons of his NFL career, Nelson Agholor never had veteran leadership to help him become a successful wide receiver at the next level.

Torrey Smith has fulfilled that role...and more for Agholor.

Smith and Agholor are preparing for the grind of Philadelphia Eagles training camp as the pair worked out Tuesday at Temple University.
Linc ...
Eyrie
Good to know that if he doesn't make it, it won't be for the want of trying.

I don't believe he'll get to the level of a #1 or even #2 WR but I'll settle for him as a solid role player at #3/4. Better than writing him off completely.
nephillymike
You have the bottom rated and 2nd to bottom rated WR in the NFL last year on the same field. devil03.gif
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Jul 20 2017, 05:11 AM) *
Agholor and Smith working out at Temple

I think Nelson might have a shot at making the team.

Oh, my bad. I thought you typed that he was working out FOR Temple, not AT. Nevermind.
Joegrane
Maybe he'll turn out to be a solid slot WR and okay as fill-in #2 outside. Hopefully he just had Matthews blocking him in the slot. I think that will end this year, esp if NA shows he can be productive there.

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jul 20 2017, 12:31 PM) *
Good to know that if he doesn't make it, it won't be for the want of trying.

I don't believe he'll get to the level of a #1 or even #2 WR but I'll settle for him as a solid role player at #3/4. Better than writing him off completely.

Pila
That's our future hall-of-famer I presumed to know and love.

Can't wait to declare myself the wide receiver savant I've always fantasized of being! Next to astronaut. And 007. And owning a 007 villain lair info some volcano island in the Pacific...

Mwahaha! I'm going to be unbearable when that happens. Prepare yourselves!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.