Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Damn, Hayward to Boston
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
We just lost ground to one of our obstacles.

We bet Fultz, Redick and Johnson and they raised us with Hayward, Tatum and a 2018 2nd- 5th pick.

Keep on plugging.

Tatum won the first head to head with Fultz last night. Both played well, but Tatum in a split decision. He hit the winning shot, Fultz didn't.

Plenty more to follow.
Joegrane
Korkmaz, the young draft-n-stash SG is joining the Sixers this year. It is official.

"Korkmaz won Best Young Player honors at the Basketball Champions League (BCL). He averaged 10.4 points (48.8 percent from three), 4.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists"
http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphia-76er...gns-deal-sixers

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jul 4 2017, 07:36 PM) *
We just lost ground to one of our obstacles.

We bet Fultz, Redick and Johnson and they raised us with Hayward, Tatum and a 2018 2nd- 5th pick.

Keep on plugging.

Tatum won the first head to head with Fultz last night. Both played well, but Tatum in a split decision. He hit the winning shot, Fultz didn't.

Plenty more to follow.

nephillymike
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Jul 4 2017, 09:58 PM) *
Korkmaz, the young draft-n-stash SG is joining the Sixers this year. It is official.

"Korkmaz won Best Young Player honors at the Basketball Champions League (BCL). He averaged 10.4 points (48.8 percent from three), 4.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists"
http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphia-76er...gns-deal-sixers

I was a little surprised at that. Not sure how much playing time he'll get, unless they split him with the G league, which u have to believe Turkey is better.
HobbEs
Not so fast on Hayward. Apparently it's not a done deal yet? I don't know what the holdup is but it sounds like he's waffling on his decision.

Update: Just saw that he finalized the deal with the Celtics.
Joegrane
I was surprised too. He had to shell out over $1mil to get out of his deal; sixers could only provide 250k$ or so due to rules.

My understanding is he is 6-7 but too thin for the NBA. I suppose as a spot up shooter who can shoot 48%(!) you can find a spot for him in limited minutes. His weight will be a liablility on D but his length is VG at SG.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jul 4 2017, 10:02 PM) *
I was a little surprised at that. Not sure how much playing time he'll get, unless they split him with the G league, which u have to believe Turkey is better.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.