Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DGB Waived
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Joegrane
I suppose they saw enough from Agholor and Gibson that they are okay risking an injury to a starter during the preseason. It seemed from disappointing camp reports that Gibson would be headed to the practice squad but now I assume he'll just be inactive most weeks.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1977471...l-green-beckham

Birdman420
I don't remember him getting thrown to very often, probably because of being covered but we didn't hire him to get open.

I think this a bad move, Ag is still here but the big guy in the redzone is gone.
Eyrie
Given how poor our WR group was last year, we lost nothing by trading for him and giving him a chance. It's his loss that he wasn't able to take advantage and the closest thing to a surprise about his release is that it happened prior to training camp. I don't think anyone expected him to make the final roster.

Jeffrey 6'3" and Hollins 6'4" give us big guys in the red zone and, unlike Green-Beckham, Jeffrey knows how to use that size.
Reality Fan
and both seem to actually care about playing in the NFL unlike DGB, who appears to just like the nightlife. So sad, I had high hopes for him and thought he would have his shit together but he is either too dumb or just satisfied with where he was with no desire to excel.
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jun 30 2017, 05:11 PM) *
and both seem to actually care about playing in the NFL unlike DGB, who appears to just like the nightlife. So sad, I had high hopes for him and thought he would have his shit together but he is either too dumb or just satisfied with where he was with no desire to excel.

That's the dark side to natural skill/talent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.