Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Because of unforeseen circumstances --- that I should have foreseen rolleyes.gif --- about 9 years ago I had to give up my season ticket. (I was a season ticket holder with the Eagles for over 25 years.) But, a friend of mine who was on the Eagles' season tickets waiting list for quite a few years received an email from them a couple of weeks ago asking if he was interested in a purchasing a pair of season tix. Of course he was, and he immediately knew who to call to go in with him!!!

With that said, I only have one more thing to say:

Zero
Congrats, Sam! Great news, enjoy the ride!
Eyrie
If Wentz is the real deal, and there's no reason to suspect he'll be a bust, then this is an ideal time to get a season ticket. We're going to be worth watching for a number of years.
nephillymike
Glad to see good things happen for my Lawncritter friend!

Enjoy!
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jun 25 2017, 05:28 AM) *
If Wentz is the real deal, and there's no reason to suspect he'll be a bust, then this is an ideal time to get a season ticket. We're going to be worth watching for a number of years.

Went out and bought my Wentz jersey yesterday. Like my McNabb jersey, it should be good for at least a decade.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 25 2017, 08:55 AM) *
Glad to see good things happen for my Lawncritter friend!

Enjoy!

It's gonna be great!!! If my buddy has to miss any games, I'll let you know just in case you might want to go.
nephillymike
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Jun 25 2017, 08:59 PM) *
It's gonna be great!!! If my buddy has to miss any games, I'll let you know just in case you might want to go.

Thanks, Enjoy.

Hopefully this is a fun ride!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.