Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yooooooo
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
From Markelle
Zero
For the uninitiated, who's the guy on the left?
D Rock
RoCo
nephillymike
He had me at Yo!

wub.gif
He seems like a real good kid.

I love what he had to say.
nephillymike
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jun 23 2017, 04:07 PM) *
RoCo

Aka Robert Covington, starting SF for them.

He was one of the guys brought in to tank, that improved tremendously.

Good D.

Good guy.
Zero
SAM I Am
No more process.

Time to start winning games.
Joegrane
Actually I think they plan to not add any good veteran FAs this year, use minutes restrictions, rotate in young guys liberally to keep the W total down. I still think they'll be a borderline playoff team unless there is a major injury. They need to show to prospective FAs that they have their core, they can stay healthy and they are ready to be one of the better teams in the East.

QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Jun 24 2017, 02:33 PM) *
No more process.

Time to start winning games.

D Rock
You keep coming with that. I think you're nuts. They sign a vet shooter who can steady the ship. They wont sign a top tier guy who will jeopardize the cap 2-4 years from now. But, they will bring in a guy who can help them win now, knowing there will be inevitable growing pains. I'm sure they will try to do something to maximize wins now, while keeping much of the future assets and flexibility in hand.

We want this team to have playoff experience already under their belt by the time they hit their prime.

Also, I think Embiid's injury concerns will always be present. So there should be some sense of urgency. I don't see him having a 12 year career.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.