Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice write up on Eagles OTA's
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/art...6c-27a56ae9e5bc

Good read.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 11 2017, 04:16 PM) *

Is this your application for the OptiMystics? biggrin.gif
nephillymike
Not so fast!
http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/6/...len-mills-foles

tongue.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 12 2017, 01:48 AM) *

I was starting to think that a palace coup was required until you posted that.

I'm hoping that Foles is a non-issue but CB remains the biggest threat to our season unless Wentz ends up as the bastard offspring of Bobby Hoying and Mike McMahon. In which it'll be more that just 2017 that's screwed.

Non-Axis members will have to pay for their own therapy after being reminded of those players.
Zero
Non Axis member provide therapy. wink.gif
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 11 2017, 08:48 PM) *
I raise: Eagles most likely to make jump from worst to first in division cool.gif

Eyrie
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 13 2017, 10:42 AM) *

An article which overlooks our own deficiencies and doesn't acknowledge the strength of the Cowboys and Giants isn't exactly compelling evidence to make me sign up for a pair of Mouse ears.

D Rock
Every thing I'm reading suggests Carson is really struggling in these camps. Is anybody else worried?

nephillymike
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jun 13 2017, 06:35 PM) *
Every thing I'm reading suggests Carson is really struggling in these camps. Is anybody else worried?

Me.

Sometimes a change in throwing mechanics is tough.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jun 13 2017, 03:00 PM) *
An article which overlooks our own deficiencies and doesn't acknowledge the strength of the Cowboys and Giants isn't exactly compelling evidence to make me sign up for a pair of Mouse ears.

The Axis acceptance committee is taking notice.

Keep up the good work!
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jun 13 2017, 03:00 PM) *

The Axis acceptance committee is taking notice.

Keep up the good work!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.