Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mack is growing on me
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I'm sure he'll be great for Fipp, but he also seems to have the attitude that will help him develop into a solid contributor on the offense too.
Hollins, who seems exceptionally mature for a 23-year-old, was asked Monday whether he thinks he has a complete grasp of the offense yet. His answer was telling.

"You gotta get a couple years in, and it's gotta be on-the-field experience," Hollins said. "You can study all day, and if you don't do it, you don't really learn it . . . Until I know what the linemen are doing, until I know what every single person on the field is doing at any time, and then be able to know what the defense is doing, as well, I don't think I know it (like) second nature."
Linc ...
nephillymike
I agree. I like him a lot.

I think his playing time surpasses your boy Agholar by week four.

They say Gibson is struggling.
Zero
It's beginning to look like Agholor will back up Mathews in the slot. If he can be the same player he was in college (IF), would you trade Matthews?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 6 2017, 06:46 PM) *
It's beginning to look like Agholor will back up Mathews in the slot. If he can be the same player he was in college (IF), would you trade Matthews?

You mean Agholar would be so good so quickly that we get rid of Matthews?

You are your own namesake!

Optimystic to the last breath.

My hope for Agholar is that he is good enough to compete with Hollins for the #4 WR.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 6 2017, 08:37 PM) *
You mean Agholar would be so good so quickly that we get rid of Matthews?

You are your own namesake!

Optimystic to the last breath.

My hope for Agholar is that he is good enough to compete with Hollins for the #4 WR.

Just asking the question ... that you didn't answer. Would you?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 6 2017, 07:39 PM) *
Just asking the question ... that you didn't answer. Would you?

No.

He would not have enough time to impress me to make a good enough impression for me to feel confident enough to do the deal.

I want to win now, and Matthews helps in that regard short term.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.