Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When's training camp?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I can't find anything.
nephillymike
I thought I heard that they haven't been determined yet.

I was thinking.

Could one of the open practices at the Linc be reason to do Chickies and training camp?

Depends when it is as I have some vacation in August.
Zero
You'd think the players should have a target date for scheduling. I guess it's late July, but I'm surprised the date isn't set.

Chickies is always good, but between Early July and November it could be dicey for me.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ May 28 2017, 08:32 AM) *
You'd think the players should have a target date for scheduling. I guess it's late July, but I'm surprised the date isn't set.

Chickies is always good, but between Early July and November it could be dicey for me.

Geez.

July till a November?

If it's work related, you need to take on the Fletcher Cox attitude and go out with friends when you are supposed to be working! If we asked Fletch, he would meet us at Chickies!
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 28 2017, 09:14 PM) *
Geez.

July till a November?

If it's work related, you need to take on the Fletcher Cox attitude and go out with friends when you are supposed to be working! If we asked Fletch, he would meet us at Chickies!

Ok, ok. Geez. Chickies I'll do, just not sure about camp.
Dreagon
Less than two months. It can't come to soon, especially if it keeps some of these clowns out of trouble.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Dreagon @ May 30 2017, 09:40 PM) *
Less than two months. It can't come to soon, especially if it keeps some of these clowns out of trouble.

Bwah!

Nolan Carroll DUI.

It must be that Dallas air!

Why don't these millionaires have a driver?

Or at the very least, use Uber!
Dreagon
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 30 2017, 09:47 PM) *
Bwah!

Nolan Carroll DUI.

It must be that Dallas air!

Why don't these millionaires have a driver?

Or at the very least, use Uber!

All he had to do was be average, and he would be a guaranteed starter. Just be average...and don't end up in jail. How hard is that? Gah!
nephillymike
QUOTE (Dreagon @ May 30 2017, 09:49 PM) *
All he had to do was be average, and he would be a guaranteed starter. Just be average...and don't end up in jail. How hard is that? Gah!

Is he likely to get suspended by the league?
Dreagon
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 30 2017, 09:52 PM) *
Is he likely to get suspended by the league?

My guess is yes...although I'm sure they'll wait until the case is settled first. The question is how hard the prosecutor is going to come after him. They're pretty harsh about DUI in parts of this state. I live in Houston so I don't know about Dallas.

It doesn't help that he was arrested driving on the wrong side of the road.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Dreagon @ May 30 2017, 10:01 PM) *
My guess is yes...although I'm sure they'll wait until the case is settled first. The question is how hard the prosecutor is going to come after him. They're pretty harsh about DUI in parts of this state. I live in Houston so I don't know about Dallas.

It doesn't help that he was arrested driving on the wrong side of the road.

Sounds like the way he covers:

On the wrong side of the WR!
Pila
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 31 2017, 04:11 AM) *
Sounds like the way he covers:

On the wrong side of the WR!

And in a drunken stupor. Looks like he took his act to the highways.
Bodkin
QUOTE (Dreagon @ May 30 2017, 09:40 PM) *
Less than two months of Bathmate https://www.grosseteste.com/bathmate-review-results now. It can't come to soon, especially if it keeps some of these clowns out of trouble.

Lol you're so right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.