Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Tough Catch!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pila
Outside of Nelson Agholor, we haven't seen a tough catch being made unless it's some fucker on some other team. Usually our opponent. Even routine catches have been challenging for these fucking stiffs (Nelson excluded).

So, like a hopeless fangirl, I've been watching Jefferies and Smith highlights in my free time. And it is something really to be hold. These guys make catches when they're being harassed by defenders, they outjump defenders, they remember to drag their feet near the sideline and most of all - they don't jump when they don't have to. They extend their hands rather than trap the ball into their chest.

It's beautiful. It's beautiful. I want to cry.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Pila @ May 25 2017, 02:13 PM) *
These guys make catches when they're being harassed by defenders, they outjump defenders, they remember to drag their feet near the sideline and most of all - they don't jump when they don't have to. They extend their hands rather than trap trap the ball into their chest.

What you're describing is known as an 'NFL quality Wide Receiver.'

This combo should be better than Jackson and Maclin, especially with Blount standing in the backfield. Might be a killer offensive year.
Pila
QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 25 2017, 08:18 PM) *
What you're describing is known as an 'NFL quality Wide Receiver.'

How do you pronounce that?

The Franchise
QUOTE (Pila @ May 25 2017, 04:36 PM) *
How do you pronounce that?

Pila
QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 25 2017, 09:04 PM) *

I think i got it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.