Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOOOO!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pila
Wheuf! For a while there I thought it may have been Nelson Agholor!
Zero
QUOTE (Pila @ May 11 2017, 09:47 AM) *
Wheuf! For a while there I thought it may have been Nelson Agholor!
laugh.gif
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ May 12 2017, 01:14 AM) *
laugh.gif

I can't wait for my Told-you-so! He's going to have 12 TDs this season. That's right - I said 12. Two more than ten.

Write it down somewhere. In water paint on dissolvable paper in a humid room.
Zero
I actually think there's a chance that Agholor could truly step it up this year. I don't think he'll get a ton of chances, but I won't be surprised to see him getting open and catching the ball when he does.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ May 12 2017, 05:44 AM) *
I actually think there's a chance that Agholor could truly step it up this year. I don't think he'll get a ton of chances, but I won't be surprised to see him getting open and catching the ball when he does.

Same as with Ertz. When Jeffery, Smith and Sproles are on the field with them, those 2 scrubs BETTER get open and put up some decent numbers.
Joegrane
I agree I don't think Agholor will get many opportunities but I would not be surprised if the opportunities are mostly in the slot. They may want to know if he can be the replacement for Matthews in the event they are able to keep Jeffery. I can't imagine they will keep both of them after 2017.

I wonder if Agholor will even be active on game day most weeks. I think M Hollins will beat out Agholor for the 4th active WR spot due to special teams play. They have too many WRs.

QUOTE (Zero @ May 12 2017, 04:44 AM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.