Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles reportedly sign another DT
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
They're stocking up on the DL. I'm really stoked to see how this team plays this year. We have a tendency to look at the holes, but the starters and depth they've added are important plus there could be returning sleepers that we're overlooking.
The Philadelphia Eagles have signed former Oklahoma defensive tackle Charles Walker, according to a report from ESPN’s Field Yates. Walker became a free agent after going undrafted in the 2017 NFL Draft.

ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper said Walker could have been a first round pick if he didn’t leave Oklahoma early.
Linc ...
Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
Height: 6-2. Weight: 310. Arm: 33.75.
40 Time: 4.96.
Projected Round (2017): 3-5.
4/26/17: Walker worked out well at the combine, and more importantly, he received medical clearance from the concussion that ended his final season at Oklahoma early.

Early in the 2016 season, Walker played well against Houston and Ohio State. He is a quick interior defender who can put pressure on the quarterback, but he only played in four games because of a concussion before leaving the Sooners to start his preparation for the 2017 NFL Draft. In 2016, Walker totaled seven tackles with two for a loss and four passes broken up.

8/13/16: Walker is a player who could rise. He had an impressive 2015 season with 36 tackles, six sacks and a forced fumble. If Walker can build on 2015, his stock could really rise as interior pass-rushers are always in demand.

Linc ...
nephillymike
I like it.

Walter had him real high.

I need to check into where others had him ranked.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.