Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LeBron
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The Franchise
Spinning the ball on his finger before sinking a 3. Scroll down for the Simpsons/LeBron mashup video.

laugh.gif

Funny to watch, but if I was Casey I would've immediately subbed in one of my 2nd string flesh mountains to put a Flagrant 2 on him. From hearing him talk after the game, it looks like things will get rough in Game 3.
Phits
QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 6 2017, 12:14 AM) *
Spinning the ball on his finger before sinking a 3. Scroll down for the Simpsons/LeBron mashup video.

laugh.gif

Funny to watch, but if I was Casey I would've immediately subbed in one of my 2nd string flesh mountains to put a Flagrant 2 on him. From hearing him talk after the game, it looks like things will get rough in Game 3.

Yeah...they got real rough. Toronto had a 4th quarter meltdown.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Phits @ May 7 2017, 01:19 PM) *
Yeah...they got real rough. Toronto had a 4th quarter meltdown.

They should be ashamed of themselves. Not that the winner of the series was ever in doubt.
Phits
QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 7 2017, 03:23 PM) *
They should be ashamed of themselves. Not that the winner of the series was ever in doubt.

In a poor effort to defend their underachieving; until Lebron's game falls off (dramatically) there is no team in the East that will challenge CLE. The other 14 teams will battle it out for the 2nd best team.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Phits @ May 7 2017, 06:46 PM) *
In a poor effort to defend their underachieving; until Lebron's game falls off (dramatically) there is no team in the East that will challenge CLE. The other 14 teams will battle it out for the 2nd best team.

he is scary good....kind of amazing
D Rock
While I can't deny his greatness (as much as I'm want to) I can never escape the gnawing realization that for all his skill, his success is equally attributable to his winning the genetic lottery. It's pretty much how I felt watching Shaq...

My hope? That I can experience the OTHER side of that coin with Simmons over the next 10-15 years.
The Franchise
QUOTE (D Rock @ May 8 2017, 06:07 PM) *
While I can't deny his greatness (as much as I'm want to) I can never escape the gnawing realization that for all his skill, his success is equally attributable to his winning the genetic lottery. It's pretty much how I felt watching Shaq...

Most NBA players have won the genetic lottery. Of all of them, LeBron stands out as the best, with only a couple others being arguable. I don't think I've ever hated watching an athlete play like when Shaq was in the league. An absolutely terrible player, whose only skill was standing in front of the basket, dunking, and drawing a foul every goddam time he touched the ball. Of course, he would usually miss the free throw. But he's in Springfield nonetheless.

Whatever we can say about LeBron, I enjoy watching him play.
Reality Fan
Just about every professional athlete has hit the genetic lottery. Lebron is a guy who stays out of trouble, makes very few PR blunders and appears to be a good role model. I can see why some hate him. Lol. As far as Shaq goes, my guess is that he didn't get many more foul shots than Karl Malone. He was a force that demanded double teams.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.