Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So I see the article on Marcus Smith on PFT
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com

But then after looking at the page you see the big story!

Now Conley says consensual sex!

WTF!

I wonder if Oak is on the hook for the contract. Can you imagine. I was actually softening my stance enough for us to pick this guy in the 2nd round.

No brainer about non pickup of Smith option.
Reality Fan
so much for him passing a lie detector test.....lol
The Franchise
If this football thing doesn't work out for him, Conley can always run for president.....

I wonder what the tagline for this year's Raiders team is going to be?

"The 2017 Raiders - we commit more felonies than actual pirates!"

"Raping and pillaging the AFC West - it's in our DNA!"

Dreagon
What kind of idiot initially claims that absolutely nothing happened when he knows that they took a DNA sample from him and samples from her?
The Franchise
QUOTE (Dreagon @ May 2 2017, 01:38 PM) *
What kind of idiot initially claims that absolutely nothing happened when he knows that they took a DNA sample from him and samples from her?

Presumably, the kind of idiot that propositions strangers in elevators for orgies 3 weeks before he's about to become a gazillionaire.

And who the hell is his lawyer, or agent? He should've released an official statement with their help, and shut the fuck up.
Joegrane
Looks like that young lady did us a big favor. We don't need that guy trying to fill the role of #1 CB here.

QUOTE (The Franchise @ May 2 2017, 02:03 PM) *
Presumably, the kind of idiot that propositions strangers in elevators for orgies 3 weeks before he's about to become a gazillionaire.

And who the hell is his lawyer, or agent? He should've released an official statement with their help, and shut the fuck up.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.