Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is why you don't draft Foster
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/...uture-in-doubt/

I think he'll be on the same path.
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 30 2017, 09:03 PM) *

And he was taken by SF - he'll be out of the league in 2 years.
GroundedBird
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Apr 30 2017, 10:42 PM) *
And he was taken by SF - he'll be out of the league in 2 years.

Even worse... 49ers LB Reuben Foster's shoulder surgery 'didn't take,' made him bigger NFL Draft risk -> link

I admit... I wanted Foster. I guess the scouting did the right thing by not drafting him.
Pila
QUOTE (GroundedBird @ May 5 2017, 02:10 AM) *
Even worse... 49ers LB Reuben Foster's shoulder surgery 'didn't take,' made him bigger NFL Draft risk -> link

I admit... I wanted Foster. I guess the scouting did the right thing by not drafting him.

I would have drafted him.

But that is why I'm a spectator in this sport.
The Franchise
He's been arrested twice in the last month, now facing charges of domestic abuse and possessing an illegal weapon.

Sad but true, if you can't behave yourself as a college kid on scholarship, you won't magically become a good citizen after becoming a 22 year old millionaire. His current legal issues are likely being processed by 49ers fans, so this probably isn't the hill he'll die on, but he won't be in the league in 2019.

Thank you Howie, for taking Barnett!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.