Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The draft is over.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Are there realistically any trade possibilities for Kelce, Kendricks?

I'm thinking there should be, but I don't remember a lot of trade activity at this time of the year.

If you find a team that needed a C, OLB but din't get one, maybe they have a CB surplus?

You would think there has to be some market.
Eyrie
I'd say that Kelce is safe this year, but Kendricks could still be moved for a 2018 draft pick.

The odds on a team that needs a LB or C having a decent fourth CB that they'd trade for either player make your assessment of Jones ever being able to walk again look optimistic!
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Apr 30 2017, 04:44 PM) *
I'd say that Kelce is safe this year, but Kendricks could still be moved for a 2018 draft pick.

The odds on a team that needs a LB or C having a decent fourth CB that they'd trade for either player make your assessment of Jones ever being able to walk again look optimistic!

I think there's a shot of a team matching up with our needs.

I have faith in Howie's ability to find one, but I thought it would happen before now.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 30 2017, 03:46 PM) *
Are there realistically any trade possibilities for Kelce, Kendricks?

I'm thinking there should be, but I don't remember a lot of trade activity at this time of the year.

If you find a team that needed a C, OLB but din't get one, maybe they have a CB surplus?

You would think there has to be some market.

I think the only trade option would happen if a team loses someone in training camp and is desperate for help, then you can get a decent draft pick for next year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.