Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On my way to the draft festivities!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Hopefully, I can get a spot in the seating area for when they start drafting a little after 8:00pm, but I'm not counting on that.

If not, I can stand in line for Nelson Agholor's autograph. I shit you not. He signs from 8:00 to 9:00pm, while the players are being drafted of course.

Actually, I brought my McNabb jersey hoping to get 5 to sign it.

Should be a good time. There is going to be a lot of neat shit here to see and do.

Let's Go Birds!!! Pick A Winner!!!
Pila
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Apr 27 2017, 03:39 PM) *
Hopefully, I can get a spot in the seating area for when they start drafting a little after 8:00pm, but I'm not counting on that.

If not, I can stand in line for Nelson Agholor's autograph. I shit you not. He signs from 8:00 to 9:00pm, while the players are being drafted of course.

Actually, I brought my McNabb jersey hoping to get 5 to sign it.

Should be a good time. There is going to be a lot of neat shit here to see and do.

Let's Go Birds!!! Pick A Winner!!!
Fuck the draft! Get the future hall-of-famer's autograph. Imagine having that framed in your man cave when they call Nelson's name to get his yellow jacket! You'll be a gOD to your friends and family!
The Franchise
I got Steve Jeltz's autograph once.....
Zero
I have Curt Simmons' autograph.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 27 2017, 03:11 PM) *
I have Curt Simmons' autograph.

I had beers with David Bergeron, Matt McCoy and Stephen Spach......I didn't get their autographs though...lol
SAM I Am
The brewskis have been flowing and the sea of green is getting loud.

Plenty of

E

A

G

L

E

S

E A G L E S!!!

chants, along with quite a few

DALLAS SUCKS!!!!

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

chants.

Damn proud of my brothers and sisters in green!!!

It has the feel of a home game!!!
Zero
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Listening on the radio when Goodell gave his introduction to a resounding chorus of boos!
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 27 2017, 08:23 PM) *
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Listening on the radio when Goodell gave his introduction to a resounding chorus of boos!

Roger was lustily booed EVERY TIME he stepped to the podium, and not just by Eagle fans.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.