Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's Todd McShay?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I don't watch Sports Center or much TV of any kind. I know McShay is an analyst but I have no idea if he's respected or knows his shit.
[The Eagles are] in great hands, I think the world of Joe Douglas and Andy Weidl. I think they’re two of the best when it comes to college evaluations and personnel evaluations and handling the draft. There’s nothing I think they should do that they won’t do. In the end, they’ll make the right decision.

And I think he [Douglas] understands the importance of draft picks. I know he’s got a very calm demeanor, and he’s not a guy who is going to get overly worked up and emotional. And I think that’s an underrated quality when it comes to draft day. Ozzie Newsome, over the years, has taken advantage of other teams that are overly emotional and get overly excited about getting one player and are willing to give up too much. The New England Patriots, Bill Belichick is the same way. They’ve exploited teams for years. And I think Joe has that calm demeanor about him and will bring that to the room.
Linc ...
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 24 2017, 11:21 AM) *
I don't watch Sports Center or much TV of any kind. I know McShay is an analyst but I have no idea if he's respected or knows his shit.
Linc ...

Imagine if a little luck actually falls to us?

That reminds me - fuck Eli Manning!
Zero
QUOTE (Pila @ Apr 24 2017, 03:16 PM) *
That reminds me - fuck Eli Manning!

But wouldn't that be attacking the weak? wink.gif
nephillymike
He's a respected draft analyst.

He's the famous Todd, Todd, Todd! that Kiper was yelling at a few years ago.

That is the highest praise for Douglas. Maybe we did make the right hire!

Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 24 2017, 11:13 PM) *
But wouldn't that be attacking the weak? wink.gif

Weak? Has that fucker ever actually missed a game?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Apr 24 2017, 09:22 PM) *
Weak? Has that fucker ever actually missed a game?

I nearly spit my drink on my laptop......well played.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 24 2017, 07:53 PM) *
He's a respected draft analyst.

He's the famous Todd, Todd, Todd! that Kiper was yelling at a few years ago.

That is the highest praise for Douglas. Maybe we did make the right hire!

Z gets kudos...he has been on the Douglas bandwagon from the get go. The cynic in me thinks McShay might be his nephew!!!

blah.gif blah.gif
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 24 2017, 10:48 PM) *
Z gets kudos...he has been on the Douglas bandwagon from the get go. The cynic in me thinks McShay might be his nephew!!!

blah.gif blah.gif
Yeah, but it's the hopeful bandwagon. We've had too many false prophets.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.