Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eli a crook?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
We know nothing will ever come of this if it's true, but it sure seems like the guy's a crook.
The two-time Super Bowl MVP, who has a contract with memorabilia dealer Steiner Sports, instructed a team manager to get the bogus equipment so it could be sold off as authentic, the papers say.

“2 helmets that can pass as game used. That is it. Eli,” Manning wrote to equipment manager Joe Skiba from a BlackBerry on April 27, 2010, according to the documents.

Less than 20 minutes later, Manning wrote to his marketing agent, Alan Zucker, who requested the helmets, saying: “Should be able to get them for tomorrow.”
Here ...
D Rock
And a douche bag too.

Fuck Sheli
Dreagon
Dude, this is Goodall and Mara we're talking about here.

It's gonna take a lot more than a smoking gun email for Goodall to do anything real about this. Now if it involved an email, a video tape, a signed confession, and a dead hooker thrown in for emphasis... maybe.

(and to be honest, if they ever do get boxed into doing anything, they'll simply drag it out until Eli retires)
Pila
Good Zeus, I hate that guy.
The Franchise
When he first got to NY, before ever playing a snap in the NFL, he was supposedly charging kids $80 an autograph. Also, he had dinner at a 5-star restaurant, the check was taken care of by mgmt., and he decided to be classy and leave a tip for the wait staff.....a nice $20 bill.

These were widely circulated rumors, but I have no problem believing them. What a piece of shit.
Reality Fan
It amazes me that these guys pull this stuff when they make so much money....
Birdman420
Just further confirms my feelings for him.

+1 for the douchebag radar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.