Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LB Foster not on list to attend draft?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
GroundedBird
Does that mean he believes he will drop out of the first?

Also 5 CB are coming and 3 QB... but only one RB

Reality Fan
I think some prefer to stay at home with the people that have supported them. There was a big name last year or the year before who stayed home...I forget which one....Jamis Winston and Joe Thomas did not attend. Myles Garrett is staying home as well.
D Rock
QUOTE (GroundedBird @ Apr 14 2017, 07:23 PM) *
Does that mean he believes he will drop out of the first?

Also 5 CB are coming and 3 QB... but only one RB

The consensus #1 overall isn't attending either. It means little beyond they see little value in a fake hug from the C'Mish.
Eyrie
I'd think another consideration is that no-one would want the embarrassment of not having their name called early so that they're still sitting there long after they were projected to be taken.
Joegrane
I agree. The NBA has the guys sitting in the audience with loved ones, correct? I think that setup is much better.

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Apr 15 2017, 04:09 AM) *
I'd think another consideration is that no-one would want the embarrassment of not having their name called early so that they're still sitting there long after they were projected to be taken.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.