Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice article on Brooks and his anxiety
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
“I’ve reached a point now where I really don’t care what people say or how they feel about what I do, and that goes for fans, coaches, players. I’m not just a number on a football field. I’m a human being. I just live my life and have fun, but it’s important that I make sure that I produce. That’s first and foremost. It’s my job. I still have a commitment to the game, to my teammates and my coaches. I had a great year last year. With this behind me, I’m going to be even better."
Here ...
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 12 2017, 06:38 AM) *
Here ...

I hope it all goes well for him...he played well when he was in there and seems like a great guy
Joegrane
I suspect the situation is worse then we know. I think they are whitewashing some of this. However, I'm still hopeful that he'll work with his doctors and it will be managable.

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 12 2017, 01:09 PM) *
I hope it all goes well for him...he played well when he was in there and seems like a great guy

nephillymike
I can attest that he is a very nice guy, very unassuming and very appreciative, and humble.

The world would be better place if our athletes were like him.

I hope he recovers and keep it under control.

I liked the signing a lot and still do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.