Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: And another one-year-deal
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Matt McGloin agrees to a one-year-deal with the Eagles

Looks like the QB spot is pretty much rounded out, unless somebody gets desperate and wants to give us their 1st for Foles or McGloin. It could happen hunch.gif

But, I'm not gonna be holding my breath waiting for that to happen again.
Reality Fan
Word out is that he declined all other offers to come here and back up foles backing up Wentz and to be coached by Defilippo and to work for Lurie and eat Philly cheesesteaks and that Howie is using his contract to get another draft pick in at the back of the 7th round so he will start some games......

Yikes....
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 10 2017, 01:23 PM) *
Word out is that he declined all other offers to come here and back up foles backing up Wentz and to be coached by Defilippo and to work for Lurie and eat Philly cheesesteaks and that Howie is using his contract to get another draft pick in at the back of the 7th round so he will start some games......

Yikes....

Word out there is that your real name is Richard. laugh.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 10 2017, 04:53 PM) *
Word out there is that your real name is Richard. laugh.gif

lol...you met me....you had to know I had to bust your balls.... blah.gif blah.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.