Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Perspective on Douglas drafting
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
During his time in B'more, they drafted 12 DL, average round 4; 6 LB, average round 3; and, 10 DB, average round 4. Linc ...

Ray the Diddy says this is more of a defense draft and that fits the Eagles needs. WR and RB then a concentration on D?

Let's hope this whole Jowie Dougman thing works. wink.gif
GroundedBird
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 7 2017, 06:29 AM) *
During his time in B'more, they drafted 12 DL, average round 4; 6 LB, average round 3; and, 10 DB, average round 4. Linc ...

Ray the Diddy says this is more of a defense draft and that fits the Eagles needs. WR and RB then a concentration on D?

Let's hope this whole Jowie Dougman thing works. wink.gif

What if they went DB with the first two picks? More I hear, the more it might be something like

1st - Marlon Humphrey
2nd - traded to Seattle for Richard Sherman
Joegrane
I've not been hearing much about Sherman, but that would be consistent with my thinking that they are trying to make a playoff run this year before loosing Peters, Sproles, etc.

QUOTE (GroundedBird @ Apr 7 2017, 09:24 AM) *
What if they went DB with the first two picks? More I hear, the more it might be something like

1st - Marlon Humphrey
2nd - traded to Seattle for Richard Sherman

Zero
How would they afford his $11+ mil contract?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.