Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: R Diddy's suggested picks at # 14
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
He gave his three choices at that spot FWIW:

1. DE Barnett
2. CB Conley
3. WR Williams

He wasn't sure if Barnett would be there but was pretty sure the other two would.
Zero
It's interesting that the Eagles have rightfully been hammered in the past for picking for need, yet even experts like Ray seem to consistently lean that direction.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 3 2017, 04:38 AM) *
It's interesting that the Eagles have rightfully been hammered in the past for picking for need, yet even experts like Ray seem to consistently lean that direction.

He mentioned TE Howard, but said he probably won't be there.

He also liked the LB Foster as someone he liked, but wasn't sure if they'd feel comfy moving Hicks to OLB.
Zero
A lot of the things I've read say that Foster would be a stud at WLB.
Pila
That Foster guy was the most impressive highlight reel of all the potential picks I've been entertaining myself with. That attitude is what gives defenses monikers that are remembered for decades.
GroundedBird
QUOTE (Pila @ Apr 3 2017, 09:46 AM) *
That Foster guy was the most impressive highlight reel of all the potential picks I've been entertaining myself with. That attitude is what gives defenses monikers that are remembered for decades.

Yep, he'd be my pick... unless of course, Allen were to drop. Gotta love that they say that he's another Fletcher Cox.
D Rock
Barnett
Foster
McCaffrey

in order of preference.

go CB in round 2
Zero
QUOTE (D Rock @ Apr 5 2017, 04:07 PM) *
Barnett
Foster
McCaffrey

in order of preference.

go CB in round 2

I wouldn't be surprised if they go either Foster or Conley at 14 then Hixon at 43.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.