Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Take a look at the list of Eagles visits by prospects
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000079...akcarrier=other

5 WR
4 DE
4 RB
2 LB
1 DT, CB, QB

Seems like DE, RB, and LB are very much in play.

Only 1 CB.

Could it be that we still plan to be a player for a FA CB?

They were talking about this today on the Fanatic.
D Rock
I think any CB looks better on the field when they have a dominant pass rush up front. Im not sold on Curry. I place DE as our top need with CB next.

Zero
Let's not forget the possibility of a trade.
Joegrane
When does R Matthews take his physical? Could it be that they plan to wait until after they clear some cap space?

Can they plan to start a CB selected in the middle of the 2nd round?

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 19 2017, 08:26 PM) *
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000079...akcarrier=other

5 WR
4 DE
4 RB
2 LB
1 DT, CB, QB

Seems like DE, RB, and LB are very much in play.

Only 1 CB.

Could it be that we still plan to be a player for a FA CB?

They were talking about this today on the Fanatic.

GroundedBird
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 20 2017, 12:35 PM) *
I think any CB looks better on the field when they have a dominant pass rush up front. Im not sold on Curry. I place DE as our top need with CB next.

yeah, I was surprised by that. I had higher expectations of Curry. Wasn't he splitting time with someone?
Eyrie
QUOTE (GroundedBird @ Mar 20 2017, 08:39 PM) *
yeah, I was surprised by that. I had higher expectations of Curry. Wasn't he splitting time with someone?

Smith and Means both got playing time as part of the second string DL, although I don't know if they played much together at Curry's expense.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Mar 20 2017, 05:42 PM) *
Smith and Means both got playing time as part of the second string DL, although I don't know if they played much together at Curry's expense.

Barwin got most of the snaps at that spot, with Graham on the other side.
D Rock
and had little production. Barwin and Curry under performed last year.
Zero
Barwin was on the radio today and said his biggest problem wasn't 4-3 vs. 3-4 but changing sides. He also said he wants to go into management when his career is over and that his home is Philadelphia. I guess he's saying he wants to work with BDawk.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.