Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting words from Asante
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
... you know I really thought me and DRC could’ve been great. And I’m not taking no shots and this is in no ways any disrespect, but I really thought me and DRC could’ve been great. I could’ve moulded him a little bit. We could’ve done good things.

Here ...
nephillymike
Interesting.

I didn't remember that period that well.

When you look at the outcome of getting a 7 th round pick for him.

That's GM malpractice.

It's things like this that cause concern about Howie.

How could they miss so badly on Nnamdi?
Zero
More to the point, with DRC and Asante, why would they sign Nnamdi?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 19 2017, 08:40 AM) *
Interesting.

When you look at the outcome of getting a 7 th round pick for him.

That's GM malpractice.

It's things like this that cause concern about Howie.

How could they miss so badly on Nnamdi?

I am with you...I forgot a lot about this and it is funny how what I do remember clashes with this but I realize that is because you had guys like Reuben Frank writing most of the stories and that fat prick wrote stories to favor whoever gave him access. It makes me even more concerned about Howie.
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 19 2017, 07:40 AM) *
Interesting.

Luckily, most of us don't, it's just a blur of incompetence and false hope.

In 2011 they signed Asomugha, and moved DRC to nickel back, which he had never played I believe. It would be like signing Roy Halladay and making him a middle reliever. I don't blame us for going after Aso, he was probably the top free agent on the market. Nobody could have realized just how bad he would be for his price. But if we were going to get him, Samuel or DRC should've been gone.

The Dream Team.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.