Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is it with all these Russian scam site postings?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
It is getting pretty crazy...I hope no one is clicking on them.....except D....you can trust them....lolol
Aquila
We're deleting and banning on sight when we're here.

I'm still working out the best way to stop them in the first place - ideally putting all new posters on moderator approval until they reach a certain number of posts.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (Aquila @ Mar 18 2017, 06:27 PM) *

I'm still working out the best way to stop them in the first place - ideally putting all new posters on moderator approval until they reach a certain number of posts.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.....happy to help.
Dreagon
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Mar 18 2017, 05:14 PM) *
It is getting pretty crazy...I hope no one is clicking on them.....except D....you can trust them....lolol

I didn't click, but I did run some of the text through Google translater. Pretty entertaining stuff biggrin.gif
Joegrane
I'm a co-mod of an online group discussing fairly serious health issues. That is what we do even though we have over 1000 posts per month.

QUOTE (Aquila @ Mar 18 2017, 05:27 PM) *

Reality Fan
How is this for irony?....lol
SAM I Am
Ivan Petrov

Birdman420
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Mar 18 2017, 07:41 PM) *
I didn't click, but I did run some of the text through Google translater. Pretty entertaining stuff biggrin.gif

thanks, I wasn't the only one then haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.