Did you happen to catch the Florida State game last night? I'm even MORE convinced Jonathan Isaac is the player I want in this yr's draft.

It's only the 3rd FSU game I've watched in it's entirety, but he's exactly what we need.

At 6'10" with a 7'3" wingspan... he moves so well as a perimeter defender. Don't let that size fool you into thinking he's a 4. The guy is 100% a 3. His defense is astounding, he can shade down low, and close out to the 3 line in a single step. His jumper is smooth as silk. He shot 62% from the field going for 17points, 10 boards, with 3 blocks and 2 steals in 33 mins of play. And the best part, he goes weak side in the half court. You don't have to run the offense through him to get that kind of production. He just lets the game come to him on offense and spends most of his energy on the defensive side of the ball. He was hell in the passing lanes with those long arms. The only visible knock on the guy is he was too easily boxed out on the defensive glass at times due to his slim build. (still pulled in 10 boards)

He looks to me to be a perfect player to start along side Ben and Joel.

My guess is he'll be available at 5.