Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I heard some concerning speculation re the OL
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
What if all of the signing at Interior OL were not about Kelce, but for concern about B.Brooks nervous stomach issues?

I never thought of that.
Zero
Where'd you pick this up?
nephillymike
WIP on the way home from work, around 7:30 last night.

They were not stating it as fact, just saying that it could be a reason.

I had completely forgotten about that.
Zero
Apparently he had this in Houston too. It seems to affect him a couple of games a season.
Posted by Darin Gantt on December 8, 2015, 9:17 AM EDT

AP
Brandon Brooks is out of the hospital and back in Houston, but the Texans don’t know when he’ll be available to return to the field.

The starting right guard was taken to the hospital in Buffalo Sunday with extreme nausea, and didn’t play against the Bills. And even though he flew home Monday night, the Texans aren’t prepared to think he can return for Sunday night’s game against the Patriots.

“I think it’s too soon,” Texans coach Bill O’Brien said, via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. “I think he was pretty sick, so I think it’s too soon. I am hoping that it is going to be OK, but it is probably too soon to tell right now.”

Brooks has a history of stomach problems including ulcers, and missed a game last year for similar reasons.
Here ...
Joegrane
Good point about Brooks.

Late last year I recall reading comments from him that he is working with his doctor on it and seemed encouraged. He did not have any additional problems with the Eagles last year after that.

I'm hopeful that he'll be okay while working with is doctor. However I also remember Shaun Andrews : (

I just hope it is a semi-natural doctor such as a Functional Med doc, not just an HMO/Obamacare doctor who is tied by the balls by the insurance system. Those doctors are only given 10-15min to do something for you.

In contrast the FM doctors typically don't take insurance and you have to manage costs yourself; however they will actually be medical detectives for you. They'll look for underlying causes. They'll be open to using supplements, changes in diet, etc along with Pharma meds.

My dear lady friend and I both had life changing health improvements after switching to FM doctors. We both previously went through many rather unhelpful mainstream docs for decades prior to the switch.

Hopefully the new national med system will be setup to allow people to go to FM or similar doctors--maybe using health saving accounts + high deductible emergency care insurance. Currently I have to pay into a corrupt, dysfunctional med system I don't use.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 13 2017, 08:34 PM) *
What if all of the signing at Interior OL were not about Kelce, but for concern about B.Brooks nervous stomach issues?

I never thought of that.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.