Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foles is baaaack!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Two years.
Here ...
D Rock
Good. Now unload Daniels and that ridiculous contract.
eagleaddict
Dust off those jerseys!
GroundedBird
... AND...

With the signing of Foles, Chase Daniel has asked the Eagles to release him and the team is expected to do so Monday, a source told ESPN's Adam Caplan.

Zero
QUOTE (GroundedBird @ Mar 13 2017, 09:35 AM) *
... AND...

With the signing of Foles, Chase Daniel has asked the Eagles to release him and the team is expected to do so Monday, a source told ESPN's Adam Caplan.

Releasing him will save $1 mil in cap, trading him will save $6 mil. Here ...

Trade him for a conditional 7th for goodness sake.
Rick
Much happier with Foles as a backup rather than the over-paid, little experience Daniels.
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 13 2017, 03:51 PM) *

Not likely at his current contract. He'd have to agree to reconstruct his contract first, not sure he'd be willing though...
D Rock
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 13 2017, 03:51 PM) *

I can't imagine anyone would want to take on his ridiculous contract. Especially knowing we're likely to release.
Reality Fan
The humorous thing is Daniels asked the Eagles for his outright release.....he is apparently satisfied he robbed genius Howie enough and now wants to finish the fucking by getting released so he can steal someone else's money
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Mar 13 2017, 02:17 PM) *
The humorous thing is Daniels asked the Eagles for his outright release.....he is apparently satisfied he robbed genius Howie enough and now wants to finish the fucking by getting released so he can steal someone else's money
Actually, reports are that he believes he's an NFL starter and recognizes he won't be that in Philadelphia. laugh.gif
nephillymike
2 years 11M, 7M guaranteed.

Only saved 1M or 2M on Daniel release.

I have no idea how the heck he is doing it.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Mar 13 2017, 02:17 PM) *
he is apparently satisfied he robbed genius Howie enough and now wants to finish the fucking by getting released so he can steal someone else's money

Last time I checked, Daniels didn't hold a gun to anyone's head and rob them. He was offered that generous contract and was more than happy to accept it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.