Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Draft wishlist
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
eagleaddict
If this is Reid 2.0, I'm thinking a repeat of the 2002 draft: Corner, corner, Runningback, followed by my wish for depth for the lines. We could do worse than Sheldon, Lito and Westbrook 2.0. If we do this, I'm thinking an agonizing first round playoff loss with high hopes for 2018, but clearly on the right path.
Joegrane
I agree with your positions but would prefer a bigger back to replace Matthews. In 2018 after Sproles retires they'll need a 3rd down back / punt returner.

In the 4th maybe a DT to replace Bennie L and LB to eventually replace Kendricks.

I'd prefer to wait to draft a DE until next year. I'd like to see what the current group can do. Maybe they'll need to use a higher round pick on someone bigger to stop the run and be more of a bull-rush threat.

QUOTE (eagleaddict @ Mar 12 2017, 06:32 PM) *
If this is Reid 2.0, I'm thinking a repeat of the 2002 draft: Corner, corner, Runningback, followed by my wish for depth for the lines. We could do worse than Sheldon, Lito and Westbrook 2.0. If we do this, I'm thinking an agonizing first round playoff loss with high hopes for 2018, but clearly on the right path.

Eyrie
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Mar 13 2017, 04:16 AM) *
I agree with your positions but would prefer a bigger back to replace Matthews. In 2018 after Sproles retires they'll need a 3rd down back / punt returner.

In the 4th maybe a DT to replace Bennie L and LB to eventually replace Kendricks.

I'd prefer to wait to draft a DE until next year. I'd like to see what the current group can do. Maybe they'll need to use a higher round pick on someone bigger to stop the run and be more of a bull-rush threat.

We need a DE for 2017 because right now it's Graham and the JAGs (Curry, Means, Smith and McCallister), and if we can't pressure the QB our CBs are going to be victimised all season long.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.