Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is there a market for these guys?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
They apparently tried trading Barwin, Kendricks and Kelce with no takers. There were reports that Daniel was offered out too. Is it a matter of timing, teams knowing the Eagles need to make cap room and just waiting for an eventual release? Can any of these guys get us anything, either now or after June 1, do they stay or are they all just street fodder waiting for the door to hit 'em in the ass? They need money.
Daniel
Kendricks
Kelce
Barbre
Agholor
Sproles
MikeyNumbers
Pila
There's a market for everyone. It's simply a matter of price agreement.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 12 2017, 11:50 AM) *
They apparently tried trading Barwin, Kendricks and Kelce with no takers. There were reports that Daniel was offered out too. Is it a matter of timing, teams knowing the Eagles need to make cap room and just waiting for an eventual release? Can any of these guys get us anything, either now or after June 1, do they stay or are they all just street fodder waiting for the door to hit 'em in the ass? They need money.
Daniel
Kendricks
Kelce
Barbre
Agholor
Sproles
MikeyNumbers

I have a no trade clause! cool.gif
Joegrane
Except NA! : )

Recall last year when the Eagles moved Rowe then had injury problems at CB. The same could happen at LB this year.

QUOTE (Pila @ Mar 12 2017, 12:06 PM) *
There's a market for everyone. It's simply a matter of price agreement.

Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 12 2017, 05:22 PM) *
I have a no trade clause! cool.gif

You're our cap guru so will have sneaked some obscure clause in that means cutting or trading you would worsen our cap problem.

I'd add Green-Beckham $944k and Smith $1483k to Z's list.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.