Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bennie Logan
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
I'm a bit surprised that not one story has come out about anybody being interested in Bennie. I like him. Perhaps it wont cost us an arm & a leg to keep him. It would seem there is scant little interest in his services around the league. Or, perhaps we fans overvalue him?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 10 2017, 05:25 PM) *
I'm a bit surprised that not one story has come out about anybody being interested in Bennie. I like him. Perhaps it wont cost us an arm & a leg to keep him. It would seem there is scant little interest in his services around the league. Or, perhaps we fans overvalue him?

I pray you are right
Eyrie
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 10 2017, 10:25 PM) *

If any GMs for other teams are reading this thread, Logan is a complete waste of space.

If Roseman is reading this thread, check down the back of the sofa for any spare cap room and bring Logan back please.

I'm hoping we could see a similar situation to Wisniewski and Barbre, where the player is allowed to test the market to establish that he's got a good offer and a good situation to stay put, then does just that.
Zero
Apparently Bennie is visiting Washington and the Eagles have interest in Hankins who is 25. Where is Roseman getting all the money for this?
JeeQ
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 11 2017, 03:04 AM) *
Apparently Bennie is visiting Washington and the Eagles have interest in Hankins who is 25. Where is Roseman getting all the money for this?

Never count out Howie Roseman
Phits
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 11 2017, 06:04 AM) *

The granular details of contracts are not entirely for public information. For the most part, we only have the information that they are willing/able to share. I wouldn't be too concerned. Howie and (Jake) Rosenberg make over $2 million collectively to figure this stuff out and they have a history of being able to do so.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.