Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is Wisniewski the new Center?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
GroundedBird
According to Eliot Shorr-Parks,

On the second day, they re-signed center/guard Stefen Wisniewski to a three-year deal. (link)
Reality Fan
QUOTE (GroundedBird @ Mar 10 2017, 10:56 AM) *
According to Eliot Shorr-Parks,

On the second day, they re-signed center/guard Stefen Wisniewski to a three-year deal. (link)

I think you are onto something.
nephillymike
I like this signing.

I would cut or trade Kelce.

Then I'd have Seamalo (sp) and Wiz compete for C and Barbre and Warmack compete for OG.

Best two start, next two sub.
Joegrane
I suppose the Eagles are trying to build a "power" OL rather than a finesse OL.

Before we get too excited about Warmack, remember where DGB came from and his draft spot.

I have Wiz and Barbre--the veterans--penciled in as starters.

I expect Warmack to be a project. Hopefully he has not developed into a head case like Sh Andrews.

Maybe they've soured somewhat on Seumalo, at least in the short term.

People are going to get dinged up on the O Line, esp with the age of Peters and Barbre. All of the top backups are likely to get some PT.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 10 2017, 08:25 PM) *
I like this signing.

I would cut or trade Kelce.

Then I'd have Seamalo (sp) and Wiz compete for C and Barbre and Warmack compete for OG.

Best two start, next two sub.

Eyrie
I'm hoping that Seumalo is the new C rather than Wizniewski who couldn't win the job over Kelce last season.

Our OL moves make it clear that Kelce is a cap casualty and it's a case of who blinks first when trying to get a mid/late pick for him.
Joegrane
Kelce was a Pro Bowl center. Obviously some people thought he had a really good season.

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Mar 11 2017, 04:34 AM) *
I'm hoping that Seumalo is the new C rather than Wizniewski who couldn't win the job over Kelce last season.

Our OL moves make it clear that Kelce is a cap casualty and it's a case of who blinks first when trying to get a mid/late pick for him.

nephillymike
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Mar 11 2017, 12:57 PM) *
Kelce was a Pro Bowl center. Obviously some people thought he had a really good season.

Question of the day:

Are you one of them?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.