Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looks like our "Cap Hell" was much ado about nothing...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Apparently, the people who get paid to make the cap work know what they're doing.

- Chance Warmack
- Alshon Jeffrey
- Torrie Smith

So far so good.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Phits @ Mar 9 2017, 04:44 PM) *
Apparently, the people who get paid to make the cap work know what they're doing.

- Chance Warmack
- Alshon Jeffrey
- Torrie Smith

So far so good.

Torrie Smith is a good signing....Jeffries mean we will suck at CB unless they can draft 2 studs because we decided to risk 14 million on a guy who was hurt or suspended for 10 games in the last 2 years....keep your fingers crossed.

Warmack is nothing exciting....Tenn. let him walk so I am not sure why he makes your list...and he is so good he couldn't land a multi year contract somewhere?...lol
Rick
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Mar 9 2017, 05:56 PM) *
Torrie Smith is a good signing....Jeffries mean we will suck at CB unless they can draft 2 studs because we decided to risk 14 million on a guy who was hurt or suspended for 10 games in the last 2 years....keep your fingers crossed.

Warmack is nothing exciting....Tenn. let him walk so I am not sure why he makes your list...and he is so good he couldn't land a multi year contract somewhere?...lol

I'm guessing that's why they only signed him for 1 year.

Sucking at CB is something which will happen anyway. This is the Eagles. Since Lito we haven't had any CBs worth mentioning. wink.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Rick @ Mar 9 2017, 05:04 PM) *
I'm guessing that's why they only signed him for 1 year.

Sucking at CB is something which will happen anyway. This is the Eagles. Since Lito we haven't had any CBs worth mentioning. wink.gif

and the big problem with the one year contract is it is the most expensive....and we will likely lose Logan.

The real question is does peters go?and why do they plan on keeping Barbe, sign Warmack and they already overspent on Brooks?
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Mar 9 2017, 04:56 PM) *

Jeffrey is a Wentz signing. The team desperately wants him to have the chance to grow in the NFL. A one year deal doesn't hurt them in the future and helps their franchise QBs growth.

Warmack worked with Stoutland at Alabama and is also a one year deal. He was very highly regarded when drafted, if Stoudt can resurrect that player they may have a good young player.

Oh ... lol. laugh.gif
Joegrane
Looks like Warmack is coming back to his college OLine coach to try to resuscitate his career. A guard who was a high 1st rounder is worth taking a chance on when he is coming into an O Line system he probably already knows.

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Mar 9 2017, 04:56 PM) *

Reality Fan
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Mar 9 2017, 07:06 PM) *
Looks like Warmack is coming back to his college OLine coach to try to resuscitate his career. A guard who was a high 1st rounder is worth taking a chance on when he is coming into an O Line system he probably already knows.

tell me about it....he signed for peanuts.....lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.